Entrepreneurship is a difficult and often overwhelming journey. It’s easy to get bogged down in paperwork, meetings, and budgets. But, when times are tough, quotes can be inspiring reminders of why you took the plunge into the world of business ownership and give you drive to keep going.
Here are ten of our favorite quotes that encourage entrepreneurs to reach new heights:
- “Step out of the history that is holding you back. Step into the new story you are willing to create.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Successful entrepreneurs are givers and not takers of positive energy.” – Anonymous
- “Don’t worry about failure, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.” – Jack Canfield
- “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” – Zig Ziglar
- “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” – Bill Gates
- “If you’re not making mistakes, then you’re not making decisions.” – Catherine Cook
- “It doesn’t matter how many times you fail, but how many times you get back up.” – Anonymous
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and start doing.” – Walt Disney
We hope one of these quotes encourages you to reach new heights! Use it as a mantra to keep pushing forward when things seem tough. Entrepreneurship is hard work, but the rewards make it all worth it. Good luck!